Water Odyssey, by Fountain People, Inc., is proud to announce the appointment of Imagination Play as their exclusive distributor of Water Odyssey aquatic play equipment for the Australian market.
About Water Odyssey:
Water Odyssey is a world leader in the design and manufacture of aquatic play equipment and systems for spray parks and aquatic facilities. Water Odyssey works with architects, landscape architects, aquatic consultants, and end-users around the world to create unique aquatic play experiences that promote socialization, learning, inclusive play, and fun by actively pursue new innovations and ideas through a continuing research and development program. Water Odyssey products are installed in commercial and municipal facilities all over the world. All Water Odyssey products are made in the USA and fabricated at our facilities in San Marcos, TX.
Statement from the VP/General Manager:
“Imagination Play offers a highly experienced consulting approach to design and turn-key solutions to enhance the customer experience through superior quality and service. With their vision, expertise and dedication to improving the play experience we see Imagination Play as the ideal solutions provider for the Water Odyssey product line,” says Luke Cavanaugh, Vice President/General Manager of Fountain People Inc., a PlayCore Company.
We look forward to serving the Australian community with Imagination Play through quality products, innovation, and impeccable customer service for the pursuit of creating compelling guest experiences through aquatic play.
Director of Marketing
Fountain People & Water Odyssey
Water Odyssey™ by Fountain People, a PlayCore company, is a leading designer and manufacturer of aquatic play equipment for spray parks, water parks and aquatic facilities. Water Odyssey works with parks & recreation professionals, architects, consultants and end-users around the world to create unique aquatic play experiences that promote inclusive play, socialization, learning and family fun.
From ground sprays, dumping buckets, architecturally-inspired spray features and multi-level aquatic play structures, to water management systems specifically designed for spray parks, Water Odyssey boasts a diverse product offering unmatched by any other. All aquatic play products are manufactured in the USA and undergo a rigorous quality control process prior to shipment. These products are made of the highest quality materials and available to be coated with AquaArmor™, the toughest, most durable finish in the industry.
Municipalities are faced with the issues of high operating costs associated with aquatics, water scarcity and safety. That's why Water Odyssey is dedicated to providing solutions that focus on many facets of play and design considerations including: team-building and socialization, inclusive play, ADA accessibility, water conservation, safety, and experiential play that tells a story with theming.
From planning & designing to post-sale support, our professional staff provides assistance every step of the way. Let us help you with your next aquatic play experience.
At Imagination Play our goal as a water play supplier is to provide Architectural Specifiers and water park operators with a complete package of water play products and services previously unavailable from a single source. Bringing over 60 years of collective experience, the principals of the firm developed the Total Services Approach to water feature design.
An Australian owned and operated company employing staff across Australia to supply, install and maintain all water play equipment facilities state wide.
Now one of Australia's leading designer and water play equipment supplier of architectural and interactive fountain equipment and systems!
With Sophisticated Architectural appeal for urban designs, with each water play element having a character of their own as well as multiple water disbursement features such as spray, splash, buckets, tunnels, water rings, spill mix, sheet, dump, dome, shower, spin, mist and jets.
With the vast range of aquatic play features, Imagination Play can design a water play experience for all types of budgets.
The water play series can also be themed with an extensive range of animals and elements to create popular environments such as; jungle, pirate/treasures, farm, sports, ocean and nature.
All water play elements can be designed to suit a specific age group or a multiple range
of ages and abilities, with multi-level play or ground mounted play to climb on,
over and everything in-between.
The whole range of our Water Play series are vibrantly coloured with intricate details to engage the children in a exciting water play experience that they will never forget!
Feel free to contact us for a one on one consultaion for your next water play project.
Benefits of Imagination Play - Water Play Series
SWITCHEROO™ ANCHORBASE SYSTEM
- The originator of the flange-mounted anchor base system for maximum
- Ideal for sensitive budgets and future expansions
- Interchage spray features from your other facilities for a fresh look
STAINLESS STEEL MANIFOLDS AND BRASS VALVES
- High quality 304 stainless steel manifolds and brass valves come standard.
- Extends the life of the water management system
- Reduces maintenance
- Stands up to extreme climates
BRASS AND STAINLESS STEEL NOZZLES
- Precision machined for the ideal water effect
- Durable and resistant to rust
- Easy to maintain
LOW-PROFILE FLANGES ARE EASY ON THE FEET
- All flanges are low-profile with rounded edges
- Rounded button-head hardware
- Reduces the risk of stubbed toes
WATER MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS FOR EASY INSTALLATION
- Pre-designed and pre-wired
- UL Listed control systems for safety
- Factory programmed for easy start-up
- Field programmable for future adjustments
- Free of pinch points for safety
- Stainless steel and Delrin® construction that is corrosion & chemical resistant
- 360° rotation with no mechanical stops that will break
- Integral flow control valve that is factory set and field adjustable to dictate the spray zones so water won’t spray off the pad
AQUA ARMOR™ – SUPERIOR COATING SYSTEM
- Stands up to chemicals, UV, and active play
- Structural elastomeric coating that is vandal-resistant
- Easy to clean from calcium build-up
CUSTOM THEMING CAPABILITIES FOR A TRUELY UNIQUE LOOK
- Hand-crafted spray features from talented artists
- Designed & manufactured to meet your vision
- Theming allows you to enhance your brand and create an immersive experience
IMAGINATION PLAY DESIGNS FOR SAFETY AND COMPLIANCE.
- Key considerations are age-appropriate play areas, transition areas, traffic patterns, splash zones, play value, and overall aesthetic of the project.
- Products are designed & manufactured to be in accordance with ASTM safety standards and ADA accessibility for maximum participation of ground level spray features, activators and interactive equipment.
SUPERIOR DESIGN SUPPORT TO HELP YOU BUDGET, PLAN, AND BRING YOUR VISION TO LIFE
- We provide concept details, budget analysis and bid documentation including specifications, 3D renderings, plan views, piping diagrams & electrical drawings
- We can provide 3D animations of your project upon request
- We provide ongoing customer support for the life of the project.